blog name:: she flys with her own wings
those moments when the world freezes; obsessed with the smell of wet rain on asphalt; spinning around in circles; music needs to be loud & drop base; obsessed with love stories & happy endings;
- Jesse: you know, I don't get it. Why would anyone paint a picture of a door, over and over again, like dozens of times?
- Jane: But it wasn't the same.
- Jesse: uh, yeah, it was.
- Jane: It was the same subject, but it was different every time, the light was different, her mood was different. She saw something new every times she painted it.
- Jesse: And that's not psycho, to you?
- Jane: well then, why should we do anything more than once? Should I just smoke this one cigarette? Maybe we should, only have sex once if it's the same thing..
- Jesse: woah.. No.
- Jane: should we just watch one sunset? Or live just one day? Because it's new every time. Each time, is a different experience.